Open topic with navigation
The type of resource to return. This parameter accepts the following values:
- question. Returns questions that are stored in the answer bank system.
- question_equivalence_class. Returns question equivalence classes that are stored in the answer bank system. A question equivalence class is a set of equivalent questions, and it also includes a reference question and an answer.
- schema. Returns the JSON schemas for the data that you must send to HPE Answer Server to update an Answer Bank system.
- XSD. Returns response XML Schema Definitions (XSDs) for HPE Answer Server actions, including Ask, GetJobStatus, GetResources, GetStats, GetStatus, and ManageResources.
- rule_suggestion. Automatically generates and returns a question equivalence rule, based on the questions that you specify in IDs. You can also optionally specify the
text property in the Filter parameter, to provide an additional question to include in the rule suggestion.
By default, HPE Answer Server returns all resources of the specified type. You can use this action to find the IDs of particular resources to use in other actions (such as ManageResources). You can also use the IDs parameter to return specific resources.