Open topic with navigation
There are several standard widgets available that you can use in your dashboards.
The following widgets display results or visualizations from a saved search:
- Topic Map. Displays the topic map visualization for the specified saved search.
- Results List. Displays the result list for the specified saved search.
- Sunburst. Displays the sunburst visualization for the specified saved search.
- Trending. Displays the trending visualization for the specified saved search.
- Map. Displays the map visualization for the specified saved search.
- Video Panel. Displays a video result from the specified saved search.
Clicking on one of these widgets opens the appropriate saved search page. When the current user owns the saved search page, it opens as normal, and the user can modify the search. If the current user does not own the saved search page, the page displays the results and visualizations, but the user cannot modify the search settings.
The following widgets display information that does not relate to a specific saved search:
- Static Content. Displays some static HTML content that you provide.
- Static Image. Displays an image that you reference.
- Current Time/Date. Displays the current date and time.
- Time Last Refreshed. Displays the time that the widgets on the dashboard were last refreshed, and the time that the next update is scheduled.